Smoke from Western Wildfires

The 5th season in the West is wildfire season. Lots of smoke accumulating in our area for weeks now. Easy to look directly at the sun today…

6 Likes

Yeah, same here. We are not amused.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I will almost refrain from making snarky comments about enough smoke reaching D.C. to penetrate.

There. I’m done now.

5 Likes

I was in Yakima, WA for work for a week. Absolutely horrible air quality.

4 Likes

Smoke from the fires in B.C. made the skies here look overcast most of last week.

2 Likes

Smoke from BC wildfires make it seem overcast here in Burnaby, BC, lol.

We had one clear day and the blue sky was a treat. Back to smokey “overcast” skies and its supposed to stay this way for the rest of the week.

Anthony

2 Likes

We’ve had light rain all day, and it’s marvelous! But like @Urbanaggie says, smoke is supposed to be back tomorrow, and is supposed to stay that way till Saturday (at least). But at least it’ll help slow things down a bit.

1 Like

started to notice it here a few days ago.

1 Like

It was very noticeable today,near Seattle,but not like these two guys experienced. Brady

1 Like

Here is a satellite picture of smoke from the B.C. fires covering Easter Washington, North Idaho, and much of Montana - as well as much of Southern Canada. This image is from yesterday.
375x250 (1)

2 Likes

South Eastern Minnesota has had noticeable haze this week too. I had my kids asking me, “is that the sun or the moon?” in the middle of the day.

1 Like